3 Ways to Feel Grounded & Strong Enough to Face Life
Would you like to feel stronger, more grounded, to cope with social anxiety and uncertainty?
Eva Fidgeon : ‘ Trauma triggers transformation.’
Eva shares how her own experience caused her to look deeply at her resistance to embrace her darker side.
- It’s ok to get your hands ‘dirty’and face your duality - good and bad are all part of nature.
- Awareness of your shadow brings freedom. Become familiar with your dark side..
- Show-up as yourself; to accept and integrate every part of your life can lead to deep inner strength.
Aideen Ni Riada Wolpe : ‘Know that your voice matters!’
Aideen explores strategies for better communication through a deeper self-acceptance.
- Work with your voice to heal your fear of being seen.
- Find out who you are and what you value through music and songs.
- Embrace your unique sound to develop the confidence to speak up and stand out in life.
Justin Eade : ‘Experience and Embodiment makes you Stronger.’
Justin shares pragmatic tips and strategies on grounding, feeling safe and working with your body.
- Self-acceptance is key to feeling energised and self-empowered.
- Authenticity helps to build resilience, amongst social anxiety, so you come out stronger.
- Connecting your three energy centres, gives you the strength to stand up tall, be grounded and
speak your truth.
Get the event recordings
Tickets are €10 (YHA Members €5)
Once registered – an email with your recording will be sent directly to your mailbox