Name Alan R Brunton
Business Category Digital Audio Health
Business name Cymatrax Inc
Telephone Number 12149239463
Favourite Quote “If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency, and vibration.” Nikola Tesla
Mind Expertise I have been studying acoustic–neurological studies for 13 years.
Body Expertise I have been studying acoustic–neurological studies for 13 years.
Soul Expertise Quantum Physics and consciousness development
Products and Services Offered The Cymatrax technology makes all-digital audio healthier for listeners.
Professional Biography Visionary and Developer of Software Platform aimed at Enhancing Optimal Performance and Human potential through targeted frequencies in digital audio which results in a healthier body, mind, spirit, and environment. Sound Software for Sound Lifestyles.
My Greatest Achievement To Date
As a pioneer in the field of neuro acoustics, identifying and producing technology that will increase the human potential to help advance over 5 billion people each day, developing this SaaS is most important. However, I have sung for a Pope at the Vatican, had my own TV cooking show, and published a series of cookbooks.
Unique Selling Point
All digital audio contains white noise. White noise reduces the brain’s cognitive ability. The Cymatrax software increases energy and allows for better decision-making.
Who is my ideal customer
Anyone who produces digital audio recordings. This includes, but is not limited to books on audio, podcasts, digital music, corporate training videos and researchers in the field of neurological disorders, ie; autism, dementia, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, PTSD, ADHD, stroke.
Sir Earl Toom, Grammy Hall of Fame member and a founding member of Kool and the Gang “It (the Cymatrax version of his own digital mast recording) was SWEET! I could hear each and every note exactly. I had so much energy, I felt like I could dance all night long. I KNOW my own music. I worked on it for 4 months in the studio. The other version put me to sleep.”
Here Are 5 Tips To Help You Through These Challenged Times
1) Each day is an opportunity to create something new.
2) Wake with gratitude and envision that physical sensation with each person you will be in contact with.
3) Become aware of what you subject yourself to each day, chemical, heat, light, and sound.
4) Each person you help, builds up a kind of escrow in your life to come back to you. It may not be tomorrow, the next month, or even the next year. But helping others achieve their goals is a true blessing.
5) From Don Miguel Ruiz’s Four Agreements: Be Impeccable With Your Word, Don’t Take Anything Personally, Don’t Make Assumptions, Always Do Your Best.
I would love to meet new people. Here is a Zoom calendar link for me to get to know you better. https://calendly.com/abrunton/meeting-with-alan-brunton-cymatrax