on Friday 18th June, 3 - 5.15pm BST
In 2016, survey results* of over 51,000 Americans, established that adults spend 6.4 hours a day sitting.
– over the last year this is estimated to have increased, on average, by 2.4 hours a day!
Our holistic professionals, Giada Labrecque, Annette Cashell, and Kamila Lukaszewicz, will equip you to ‘smash’ your sedentary lifestyle.
Shift from surviving ~ to thriving at your desk!
-she will enable you to align and move again with more impact yet less effort, to benefit our body without striving to push ourselves – allowing the movement to originate naturally.
- by letting ourselves ‘be moved’ rather than imposing exercise – we become more attuned to our body’s true needs.
- she will focus on the conditions caused when we live sedentary lives – from how we sleep, eat, drive, work, and then come home, to sit even more!
- with demonstrative stretches, switching muscles on and off, Giada gives us real solutions to rinse and repeat!
- there is no single, good position – all day alignment is key, starting from the feet upwards. The answer is in what movement you do next.
- she will focus on small shifts for significant gain, to maintain your health, without losing your desk job!
~ We look forwards to seeing you on Friday 18th June, at 3-5.15pm BST, and network with other like-minded professionals.
Tickets are €20 (YHA Members €10) and this event is on zoom.
Join us for 3 exceptional and unique views.