on Friday 16th July, 3 - 5.15pm BST
Your Holistic Lifestyle – See it, Feel it, Trust it – Live it!
We all know we can live healthier lives. The problem is … we choose not to!
Our Professional Practitioners, Hans Parge, Paul Coghlan, and Malia Hynes share how living a
more holistic approach to life, will considerably improve your health and wellbeing.
Hans Parge - ‘ Eat right, Keep Fit, Live long, Die quick!
Hans marries the science of achieving homeostasis (balance) is fundamental
with a holistic lifestyle, to achieve prolonged good health. He shares:
- routes to surmounting the challenges in adopting and maintaining good lifestyle habits.
- that ‘ you don’t know – what you don’t know ’: learn the importance of keeping an open mind, which is essential to achieving a balanced lifestyle.
Paul Coghlan – ‘ Embracing the gift of life-altering change ‘
Paul shares his challenge of facing his own mortality with a life-threatening illness.
- focused on creating the positive attitude to embrace self-care and a much healthier outlook on life – we are all truly capable of amazing things!
- What is true? Experience how sharing one’s vulnerability helps you to change your perspective, accept your situation, and build a much stronger mindset.
Malia Hynes ‘ One Mind, One Body, One Being. ‘
Malia questions - why do we live our lives on autopilot?
- we always have a choice, yet we often actively, make the wrong choices.
- learn how to BE present in your body more often, so you can find greater awareness and become more actively mindful!
~ We look forwards to seeing you on Friday 16th July, at 3-5.15pm BST ~
Tickets are €20 (YHA Members €10)
Once registered – an email will be sent 3 days before this event,
and a reminder on the day
with your zoom link – check your mailbox !
Join us to appreciate the benefits of a more holistic lifestyle!
And network with other like-minded professionals.