Name : Jennifer Van Uffelen
Business Description: Jennifer is a qualified Personal & Business Coach and NLP practitioner with experience in both facilitating groups and one-on-one coaching. As a lifelong learner, she is continuously developing to be her best self to support others in their development journey towards their full potential and a simpler way of being.
Business Category: Personal & Business Coaching
Business Name: JVU Coaching
Telephone Number: 0831417347 / Whatsapp +32472288050
Town/City Rosslare Harbour
Favourite Quote:” What you think you become. What you feel you attract. What you imagine you create.” – Buddha
Mind Expertise: One-on-One Coaching. Life Coaching. Business Coaching. Personal Coaching. Workplace Coaching. Group Coaching. Workshop Facilitating. NLP.
Body Expertise: Breathing. Implement Yoga Practice into my own life.
Soul Expertise: Implementing Mindfulness into Practices.
Products and Services Offered: Coaching can help you gain clarity on where you want to go and how to get there. There is immense power in the language we use and the stories we tell ourselves. What does your soul tell you when you dream out loud? Powerful questions can help you focus on your best next step. You have all the resources you need within yourself to reach your full potential every day. In one-on-one coaching, I will partner with you to maximize your personal and professional potential.
Professional Biography: Originally from Belgium, well-traveled with experience in sales, recruiting, customer service, admin, onboarding, facilitating, and coaching. Qualified Personal & Business Coach (ICF approved diploma) with NLP Practitioner Training. Master’s Degree in Commercial Science and Bachelor’s in Office Management & Human Resources. Currently obtaining Diploma in Leadership in Health & Wellbeing and continuously learning.
My Greatest Achievement To Date: Having found my way to a fulfilled life in Ireland, full of incredibly real and positive connections, with a supportive and loving relationship, enabling me to focus my energy on learning how to be a better human every day and supporting others to do the same in truly meaningful work.
Unique Selling Point: How would it feel to be present and become clear on what is available to you right now? Do you struggle with high expectations of yourself, feeling overwhelmed, and overthinking yourself into getting stuck? Would you like to silence your inner critic, so you can listen to your inner voice telling you where to go? If you want to sit with someone who knows a lack of clarity becomes a major block, I will be present with you in a non-judgmental space, actively listening to your inner voice to move you forward. And I believe you can do it all the way!
Who is my ideal customer?: You want to implement change in your life and you are ready to meet yourself, even if this is difficult to do so. You are looking to become more self-aware, open up to new possibilities, and become clear on what is stopping you to live your full potential. If you decide not to take action now, then when?
Customer Testimonials: ‘You are a great listener!’
Here Are 5 Tips To Help You Through These Challenged Times
1. Practise gratitude: creating the habit of noting down the great aspects in your daily life (this can be as simple as being grateful for the perfect temperature of your coffee in the morning), the more you will find to be grateful for and the more positive your outlook of life will become.
2. Keep moving: being active fills you with happy hormones and exercising in the morning sets up your day for success, starting with a clear mind and a sense of achievement.
3. Do more of what you enjoy: if you love walking, walk more, if you love reading, read more, if you love creating, be creative! The only person keeping you from doing the things you love is you, and more time on your hands might just be a gift you didn’t expect to receive. Make sure to prioritise small action steps towards your bigger goals so you keep moving forward.
4. Connect: check in on your loved ones and reach out in both great and challenging times. It’s great to spend time by yourself in stillness, but when you start feeling isolated, you might not be the only one. Think of what you would say to yourself if you were a dear friend!
5. Breathe: know that your breath is always there for you and that you are always breathing in the present moment. Check-in with yourself and your surroundings and remember that at this very moment you are ok.
(Visited 58 times, 2 visits today)