How To Feed Your Body – Nutrition and Sleep for the Brain and Body to Optimise Energy, Performance and Wellbeing
Has stress taken over your life? Do you notice that you suffer from digestive issues?
Trouble sleeping? Is your skin suffering? Weight that is difficult to shift?
Memory, concentration and performance problems? Perhaps you find yourself lying in bed at night with your mind racing?
Have you been on what feels like an emotional roller coaster lately?
Join Johann Callaghan and Caroline Mc Donagh, in their 6 part LIVE Webinar masterclass series starting Monday 18th January 2021 and discover their practical plan to lower stress in your life using food, nutrients, lifestyle and sleep.
You will be supported to change your life and swap damaging habits for healthier ones to master stress and its negative effects, improve your lifestyle and sleep and finally have a happy and healthy lifestyle.
You will be surprised how big an impact food and sleep can have on your ability to cope with stress and support your immune system and brain function.
You’ll discover the best foods and stress-reducing lifestyle, including nutrients to support your nervous system, how sleep can have a negative impact on your weight and how food and good quality sleep can strengthen your immune system and lead to optimal weight for your body.
- Module 1: Balanced Healthy Eating and Weight Management: Optimising your body with real food
- Module 2: How to Optimise your Weight with Better Sleep
- Module 3: Foods and Nutrients to Strengthen your Immune System and Improve Gut Health
- Module 4: Boost your Immune System with Better Sleep
- Module 5: Nutrition for the mind including brain health, memory, concentration and stress management
- Module 6: Improve your Brain Health, Memory and Performance with Better Sleep
18th, 25th Jan, 1st, 8th, 15th and 22nd Feb 2021
6.00pm to 7pm nightly
Through Zoom – You will receive an email nearer the start date with the zoom link
$297 Special Introductory Offer (Full Price $497)
$157 for Your Holistic Academy Members (contact member of team for coupon code)
Workbook will be provided during programme