Name Teresa Murphy
Business Description Training and Coaching with a focus on Workplace Wellbeing
Business Category HR/Learning and Development
Telephone Number +353872428292
Town/City Nerja, Spain
Favourite Quote “It’s never too late to have a happy childhood!”
Mind Expertise Mindfulness and Emotional Management
Body Expertise Grounding, stretching, and breathwork
Soul Expertise Connection to self – Spiritual Wellbeing
Products and Services Offered Training Individual and Group Coaching
Professional Biography A work in progress, like myself
My Greatest Achievement To Date Getting through the last year
Unique Selling Point Passionate and engaging trainer and coach
Who is my ideal customer Individuals and organizations who are struggling with workplace anxiety post covid
“Teresa is a great example to others proving to have the skills, ability, commitment, and personality to perform projects and tasks within the Training and Development sector. It was such a pleasure to work with her and receive training sessions as part of my continuous professional development. “(Helen Tucker, Women Talk)
Here Are 5 Tips To Help You Through These Challenged Times
1. When your mind starts whirling and thinking of worst-case scenarios, focus on your feet, they’ll ground you.
2. Make yourself a loving best friend, and you’ll never be alone
3. Always maintain an attitude of gratitude – it keeps you real
4. Don’t be afraid of strong emotions, they are benevolent messengers. Step back from them and listen to what they need to tell you, feel them, and let them go on their way.
5. When facing a new challenge, remember all the strengths you’ve built up from previous challenges, who knows, maybe they can help you now?
Call to Action
If you or your organization is struggling at the moment with wellbeing, please call me to discover how I can help you.
Anything You Want to Add
I am excited to be part of this amazing group!