The Gift of Embracing Life’s Natural Cycles
Reconnect to Self as you manage your stress and health and transition well through change.
Lucy Townsley : ‘Bio-Hacking Menopause!’
Lucy Townsley shares her insights and strategies for embracing the Menopause.
- Women are having children later in life, whilst working hard, causing anxiety and overwhelm and added stress on the family unit.
- 60% of women leave or avoid promotion, at work – as they simply do not feel empowered to make a positive transition.
- This leaves little time to connect to self and rest, let alone make time for human connection with our friends and families.
Johann Callaghan : ‘Empowering Family Health’
Johann explains the Circadian Rhythm cycles and the consequent vicious cycles when we fall out of sync. About 70% of people have insufficient sleep and are sleep deprived.
- Your relationship with yourself suffers when you are self-deprived, so why do we take sleep for granted, often deliberately depriving ourselves of sleep?
- How tiredness and fatigue influence the family dynamic – and everyone else around you – leading to poor wellbeing and relationship problems.
- Take back your power for better sleep and create a healthy, happy home for you and your family.
Sharon Bannister : ‘ Reconnect to your Unique Healing Power’
Sharon explores how so much of the conflict we see in the world, starts with stress in the home; and how to deal with it.
- We suffer when we are not being our authentic selves, as we transition through our natural life cycles.
- Understanding that stress leads to chronic conditions is key to changing your attitude and reconnecting your mind to your body.
- Tips to reconnect to self and to transition well and embrace change.
Get The Event Recordings
Recordings are €10 (FREE for YHA Members)
Once registered – an email with your zoom link, will be sent to you before this event,
and a reminder on the day ( check your mailbox).
Join this event and benefit from networking, with like-minded professionals.