Name – Tsvetalina Baykusheva
Business Description – I coach and mentor busy overwhelmed professionals and help them start doing more of what they love.
Business Category – Life and Career Coach, Corporate Trainer, Mentor, Facilitator
Business name – Dandelion Coaching
e-mail – email@example.com
Telephone Number +353 86 35 77 392
Town/City – Dublin, Ireland
“You often feel tired, not because you’ve done too much, but because you’ve done too little of what sparks a light in you.” Alexander Den Heijer
Mind Expertise – I shine like a lighthouse, guiding clients to see the new direction their life can take.
Body Expertise – I help clients create a spark to light their own beacon, for a more fulfilled and happy life.
Soul Expertise – We all have the power to connect to our true essence that shines within.
Products and Services Offered 1:1 sessions
Over 15 years of interdisciplinary experience in sales, customer support, coaching, mediation, teaching, training & facilitation, contributing to the development and the excellence of organisations in the public, private and commercial sectors.
These positions and projects enabled me to develop not only specific sales, customer support and educational experience, but also valuable coaching, mentoring skills and a diverse transferable skillset, which I gladly apply when supporting the organisational growth of a company or the personal development of an individual.
Specialities: Life & Career Coaching, NLP, Mediation, Training and Facilitation, Sales and CS.
My Greatest Achievement To Date
Co-author of a personal development book.
Unique Selling Point
I help you to re-connect with your essence and inner wisdom.
Who is my ideal customer
I coach and/or mentor busy overwhelmed professionals and help them start doing, a lot more of what they love!
Too many of us, do a job that pays the bills but does not inspire or fulfil us. Whether before or after March 2020, most people seem to be re-evaluating our short and long-term life goals.
Here Are 5 Tips To Help You Through These Challenged Times
1. Find your tribe – You are the 5 people you surround yourself with. Find the people who inspire, support, and motivate you every day. Keep in touch with them.
2. Live now – Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, which is why we call it the present.
3. I’ll be happy when…. – what was the answer to that question when you were at school? What about at college? What about when you got your first job? What is the answer now? Remind yourself that you choose when to be happy and you can start now, at this moment.
4. Feeling annoyed / overwhelmed? Ask yourself – will it matter in 5 years. If the answer is no, then do not give the negative emotion more than 5 minutes of your time today.
5. Enjoy some “me time” – even if it is 5 minutes a day, do something for yourself and what makes you feel good. You deserve it!
Every day can be a day 1 to change the direction and start your different life.